Want to know IFSC Code of branches of Canara Bank of India? You have recently opened your bank account in Canara bank and want to get information on your IFSC code, then what should you do? Wait, we are here to guide you in the right direction. We are just going to tell you how to find the IFSC code of Canara Bank branches. Here we go. Let us first start with the basics.
What is an Indian Financial System Code or IFSC Code?
Well, IFSC is an acronym for Indian Financial System Code. This is 11-digit alphanumeric code that contains alphabetical and numerical characters.
- IFSC code is allotted by Reserve Bank of India, RBI.
- This code helps to find a bank and its respective branches.
- IFSC code is used while initiating online payments.
An Importance of IFSC Code, Why Do You Need It?
IFSC code very important and we need it to initiate online payment system like:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT),
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), and
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
Hope this gives an idea about what is IFSC code and why do we need it. Let us now give a closer look at the process to find out IFSC code of different branches of Canara Bank of India:
If you learn to find IFSC code of one branch of Canara Bank, you would be able to find IFSC code of any branch of Canara Bank.
How To Find IFSC Code of Canara Bank, Indirapuram Branch?
Step 1: The first step is to visit website findyourbank.in
Step 2: Then enter bank name “Canara Bank”, state “Uttar Pradesh”, district “Ghaziabad”, branch “Indirapuram”.
Step 3: The result scree will show you the IFSC Code of Canara Bank of Indirapuram branch.
This IFSC code can be used for initiating RTGS, IMPS, and NEFT fund transfer.
Basic Information about IFSC code
You can check Canara Bank website and look for IFSC code of the respective branch. We just showed you step-wise process of finding IFSC code of Indirapuram branch of Canara bank.
Here, you would get results as CNRB0003768
- The first four digits of this Canara Bank, Indirapuram Branch, IFSC code represents that the code belongs to Canara Bank.
- 5th digit is 0 and remains 0 for all banks and branches
- The last six-digits give information about the bank branch
Above is basic information about IFSC code and process of finding IFSC Code of Canara Bank. Hopefully, you find this information useful.