Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/244564.cloudwaysapps.com/bfwxmcdzsg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-23-related-posts-plugin/init.php on line 215
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/244564.cloudwaysapps.com/bfwxmcdzsg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-23-related-posts-plugin/recommendations.php on line 264
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the emerging banks of India. If you want to know the IFSC code of any branch of this bank, you are here at the right place.
Do you have any idea about IFSC Code?
It is an 11-digit code issued by RBI to maintain uniqueness in the Indian Banking System. Each bank and its branch have the unique code, and no two bank branches can have the same code.
This Indian Financial System Code is an alpha-numeric code to initiate NEFT, RTGS, and online payments. So, we can say that IFSC code is a mandatory code to transfer money via NEFT or RTGS.
What do 11-digit alphanumeric characters mean?
Let us not complicate the things further. We will show you the segregated alpha-numeric code distribution by example.
Taking an example of SCBL0xxxxxx
- Here, the four characters represent the Standard Chartered Bank.
- 5TH digit is a zero.(standard for all banks and branches)
- The last six alpha-numeric characters represent an address of the branch.
National Electronic Fund Transfer and Real Time Gross Settlement are instant money transfer services that can be used for various money transactions like
- If you want to invest your money in shares, you can use these services
- If you want to pay your insurance premium, you can pay via NEFT
- You can book your flight tickets via NEFT
- You can book your train tickets online
- You can invest in mutual funds
- You can make payments at restaurants.
- You can pay your EMIs
- You can pay your mobile bills
Surprised!!! Yes, this is true, all of these services can easily be accessed provided you have the right details and the IFSC code of the bank branch where you want to send the money.
How to Find IFSC Code of Standard Chartered Bank, T Nagar Branch?
Step 1: The first step is to visit website findyourbank.in
Step 2: Then enter bank name “Standard Chartered Bank”, state “Tamil Nadu”, district “Chennai”, branch “T Nagar”.
Step 3: The result screen will show you the IFSC Code of Standard Chartered Bank, T Nagar branch.
Hope this information gives clear data about finding IFSC Code of Standard Chartered Bank, T Nagar.