If you are looking for a technique to find the IFSC Code of State Bank of India Branches, then you are here at the right place. Here we are going to present you the basic method to find the IFSC code of SBI branches. First of all, we should understand what exactly IFSC code is?
Indian Financial System Code, IFSC Code is an 11-digit code that contains alpha-numeric characters. Reserve Bank of India RBI usually allots IFSC code to differentiate between different banks and their branches. IFSC code is mostly used for making online payments.
Why IFSC Code is Important?
IFSC code is used to make fund transfer that includes:
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS),
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), and
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
How to find IFSC code of SBI, Indirapuram Branch?
Step 1: The first step is to visit website findyourbank.in
Step 2: Then enter bank name “State Bank of India”, state “Uttar Pradesh”, district “Ghaziabad”, branch “Indirapuram”.
Step 3: The result screen will contain the IFSC code of State Bank of India of Indirapuram.
This IFSC code can be used for initiating RTGS, IMPS, and NEFT fund transfer.
Know More About Digits of IFSC Code of SBI Bank
You can check SBI website and look for IFSC code of the respective branch. We just showed you step-wise movement of finding IFSC code of Indirapuram branch of SBI bank.
Here, you would get results as SBIN0005226.
- The first four digits of this IFSC code represents that the code belongs to SBI Bank. These four digits have no relevance in context to find the branch name.
- 5th digit is 0 and is constant for all banks and branches.
- The last six-digits give information about the bank branch and differ from one branch to another.
This completes the 11-digit IFSC code of banks used for funds transfer.
Above are the steps to find IFSC code of SBI branches of any state or district. You can go step-wise and get the information that you are looking for.