UCO Bank is one of the major commercial Banks of India that has grown at a faster rate. Since its incorporation in the year 1943, this Bank has given many services to the customers of India.
UCO Bank is one of the leading and the demanding banks of India that most of the customers prefer over other banks. This Bank is a complete solution to your financial needs and requirements. We won’t have to go anywhere when you connect with UCO bank.
If you don’t know the process to find the IFSC code of any branch of the UCO then you are here at the right place. We will give you step-wise instructions to find out the IFSC code of some area.
For example, for a resident of Kirti Nagar, the process of finding the IFSC code would be something like the one given by us. Let us first understand 11 digit IFSC code:
Taking an example of UCBA0000201
- Here, the first 4-characters represent the name of the bank. Here, UCBO means UCO Bank.
- 5TH digit is always zero irrespective of bank and branch name.
- The last 6-characters give you detail about the branch of UCO Bank. Here, it is the IFSC code of the Kirti Nagar Branch located in New Delhi.
IFSC code can be used for
- Booking your flight tickets online
- Booking your movie tickets to have fun with your friends and family members
- Booking your train tickets online
- Fuel filling pumps.
- Paying Electricity bills online
- Paying TV bills online, and much more
How to find the IFSC code of UCO Bank, Kirti Nagar Branch?
Step 1: The first step is visiting the website link findyourbank.in in the browser.
Step 2: Then enter bank name “UCO Bank”, state “Delhi”, district “New Delhi”, branch “Kirti Nagar”
Step 3: The result screen will show the IFSC code of UCO Bank, Kirti Nagar branch.
Hopefully, you find this information useful and consider it while finding the IFSC code of any branch of UCO Bank. Here, we have shown the process to find the IFSC code of Kirti Nagar branch. You can follow the same procedure to find the IFSC code of other branches of this UCO bank.